Turned Pyrography and Carving Blanks
About my turned blanks...
- Can also be used as bowls in their own right.
- They are sanded by left unfished (no oil, polish, sanding sealer or wax)
- Turned to my usual high standard.
- They will have at least one, and sometimes more, flat surfaces for carving/pyrography. Details will be under the individual listings.
- Some will be signed.
- The spigot is sometimes left on for carving. This can then be either left in place or carved away.
- I use only properly seasoned wood to make these.
- Please see the individual item listings for details.